Corey Poirier’s Reading and Adjusting To Personality Types
When: Friday, June 9th, 2017
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM MDT
Where: Chateau Nova Yellowhead
13920 Yellowhead Trail, Edmonton, AB T5L3C2
One of the biggest challenges your members probably face on a regular basis is striving to communicate effectively with each person you encounter. This session will help address that challenge.
Whether it’s with the clients that come onto the site, internal or external customers, suppliers, employees, co-workers, friends or family, communicating with one another effectively is not only an ever evolving challenge; it is one that impedes business productivity, business growth, personal happiness, and customer service.
This session will help attendees discover:
- The four different personality types each of us encounters daily
- How to effectively communicate with each personality type
- How to adjust to different personality types
- How to identify your own personality type and also:
- How adjusting to each personality type can have a major (positive) impact on your organization, your employees, and even on your personal life
View & Download the Flyer for this event here : http://weba.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Corey-Poirier_June-9-2017-rfs.pdf
View & Download the Flyer for 2 Day “Massively Human Leadership” workshop here: http://weba.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Kathleen-Seeley-Corey-Poirier-June-7-8-2017-rfs.pdf
or visit: https://www.massivelyhuman.com/events